Re: screen size

Jens Granseuer a écrit :
Hi.

On Sun, 2009-11-01 at 17:18 +0100, mc collilieux wrote:
Hello, I have installed version 0.5.3 but changing screen size between 1280x1024 and 800x600 change only the size of the window, not size of tiles (too little for me) until i switch to full screen. I don't remember this behaviour in past versions ?

CF's behaviour hasn't changed here. It could never scale the tiles. When
going fullscreen the graphics layer does all the work for us so we get
the scaling for free.

Jens

Oh ? Too bad, my memory is not enough accurate. It is not very important because full screen works but it had been a good feature to be able to play in a window.

--
Marie-Claude Collilieux
Bretagne