Re: wiki

Philippe BARTHELEMY a écrit :
Salut Marie-Claude ( I assume you are French  ) !

yes ! and natural francophone :) Salut à toi

the 'mysqldump' of the database is here http://tybart.free.fr/crimson/
From what I understand, PHPwiki does not store the page in clear text.
I assume they are around line 825, the 2 loooooooonnnnng lines....

Okay i have download the dump, and gave it a first look. I think you have already tried to recover so some initials questions:

1 - which version of phpwiki is needed ? I install 1.2.11, tables don't match with the mysqldump contents

2 - all tables in the dump are set in latin 1 but it seems some data contents are utf8 ?

3 - There is also some data lost in mediawiki ?

--
Marie-Claude Collilieux
Bretagne