French translation update

Well I've worked (okay played) hard through the night and have corrected:
-the translation itself: syntax and gramar problems, realising what went where and changing that...
-the units: with the French laguage not being able to stick some words at the end of others like say in German, the unit names were long and hard going to precise the military context, which looked awfull during battles. I have now reduced some of the names because I think the user will see that it is a military context by himself (since this is a wargame, I have reduced "military transport vehical for troops" to "transport for troops" which sounds OK in English but is still very vague in French (ie somebody could not understand it without knowing the context) but like I said, the context justifies itself).

So attached is the new "fr.tmpl" file and the relevant section for the units source file so this is to be pasted into the latest version of the file.

OK so now that the stage is set, which maps should I start translating? All of them? Or will the new campaign (hopefully called "Seed Of Resistance"!!!) change some of the briefings and make this work obsolete?
At the moment I am going to translate the campaign story and context as this will help harmonise the translation of individual campaign maps... I will also try and work on my 'spaceship' tileset idea.

Ben