Re: We need a masterserver

Hey, everyone! http://webchat.freenode.net/ is the web IRC client, #crimson-lobby is a hidden IRC room that you need to visit. I hope it will be quite active soon. Do not pay attention to the ChanServ name in the user list - it is a placeholder. I hope, someone would update the game (in all OS-dependent package and source) to include a part that would interact with the IRC. Whenever you want to play, use the link and channel above to find other players.

                                       Tyvm, Jens, for a nice game.