Re: Uprising - The map

On 17.09.2004 00:18, Torinthiel wrote:
On Thu, Sep 16, 2004 at 04:41:08PM +0000, Jens Granseuer wrote:
> In any case I'll take that as a go for the translators. So
> here's the map in final glory.

Sorry, right now not me. I'm leaving tommorrow early morning for a week.
If it's still not done when I'm back I can do it ;)
I'll wait for you, then.

Benji, what's the status of the French translation? Can you at least
translate the one sentence we need for the General for 0.4.5, please?
(If you don't I'll try it myself. (yeah, I guess that's a threat ;-))

Jens