Re: Third tutorial map

On 8/28/05, Jens Granseuer <jensgr@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 26.08.2005 22:41, Andrej Krivulčík wrote:
> > Sorry for not responding for such long time but I was abroad for the last
>
> > three weeks. I need to handle few (1 or 2) uncommon situations and add
> > in-game mission objectives. It will be complete then (I think) apart from
>
> > localization. I can't promise anything because I really don't know what am
>
> > I going to do in following days and I have several pending tasks, but I'll
>
> > try to do it during this weekend.
>
> No prob, I was expecting something along those lines. Since I have
> been knocked out by a hardware meltdown for the last two weeks I haven't
> been able to do anything, either. Plus I'll be away for the first two
> weeks of September, so the release will now have to wait until after that,
> anyway. It would be great if you guys could arrange for the map to be
> more or less finished when I return.

Err, sorry again, I didn't notice this mail in my inbox until now :-/.
This is another effect of my notebook's AC adapter being broken (looks
like we have very similar problems :-( ). The other one is that I
can't work much so we will probably have to wait until I get it fixed
which can take from one week to one month (I hope it will be the
former) :-/.

Andrej