[f-cpu] Some code to play with

Hello,

i have finally decided to unveil (?) some code
i made in January. It's based on an algorithm
i found in a paper about an ASIC/FPGA architecture
for encoding/decoding JPEG/MPEG. I immediately
jumped into it because the original code is simple,
efficient and useful. It can be reused as is for
other duties and i worked only in C code so it can
be tested with a C compiler.

It is not finished and i submit it for a preliminary
review. I have the intention to modify the presentation
and add it to the F-CPU file pool and web site.
I'll make a nice HTML presentation with illustrations,
a kind of technical paper, but it is only the first
raw material. Please be tolerant with it :-)

WHYGEE

yg_dct.tgz