Re: [f-cpu] Winograd DCT on my seul.org account

> However this creates a new kind of problems : gcc should export
> the whole Intermediate Representation instead of just register-wise
> code, because register reallocation works best on program-wise
> working sets. Usually, FPGA/ASIC synthesiser + fitter exchange data
> in the form of a flattened netlist, but GCC outputs code
> that almost looks like already-fitted code.

By the way there is already gcc3 patch which exports whole
IR as XML .. (http://sourceforge.net/projects/introspector/)
But then your postprocessor will be the same as "detached"
gcc backend IMHO.

devik
PS: have my Itanium question been so dumb or did I violated
    some f-cpu list roles ?