Re: FORTH plusminus, was Re: [f-cpu] Winograd DCT on my seul.org account

> What i need is a DataFlow Graph analysis tool that allows me to
> handle large chuncks of code with all the automated tedious tasks
> that i usually do by hand (register allocation, reallocation,
> interleaving...)

What did you mean by reallocation is i memory operation or register
reallocation ? If it's the second, the problem is the same as register
allocation, and it exist some good algorithm for risc machine (with a lot of
registers), that can do that better than a lot of human ;-)
	For interleaving, it's, if I correctly understand what you mean scheduling,
the problem is not easy, and need a lot of time to have the right answer. But
what we can do is detecting where we lost cycle. (It's what I plan to do in
my asm).

A+
  Cedric