[f-cpu] Libre Software Meeting

Hello,

the Libre Software Metting is almost 2 months away
and the organisation team presses us for more details
and planning.

How many people will come ? How many beds to prepare ?
What presentations will be made ? Do we need special
ressources ?

I especially hope that this will be the largest ever
F-CPU meeting ever. The last record was 6 people,
i wish we can double that.

From Paris/suburbs : Nicole, nicO, Cedric, Paul and myself,
potentially one or two more.

From Toulouse : maybe 2 persons.

Jürgen Göritz told me he'll try to come, Michael and Graham
are not sure.

Please prepare your planning, reserve a seat to Bordeaux,
the Paris team will probably make a pre-meeting in Paris
(prepare the speeches and the rest during a day or two).
We hope to make the largest "family picture" ever !

The LSM organisation team needs a figure ASAP : they have
to prepare the budget and estimate who and what to reimburse.
I will ask for a rebate on the sleeping expense, too
(from 10 to 5 Euros per night).

Please answer (on this list) as soon as possible !

WHYGEE