[f-cpu] Running long things (was: Re: Yet Another Upload)

Hello,

I am a lurker on this list for some years now. I have no knowledge in
circuit design, VHDL, etc., but I do read some of the posts and I even
understand some of them ...

I am a sysadmin in cs.tau, and am in charge of a few tens of machines.
Some of them are not too loaded.

If it's possible for me to download and install free software and then
run it on some of the f-cpu files and report results, I will be happy
to do that.

It will be even better if such runs can be split to small parts, since
most of the machines dual-boot between Linux and Windows (and I do not
intend to use them while they are running Windows).

	Didi