Re: [f-cpu] Warning: could not send message for past 4 hours

On Tue, Aug 07, 2001 at 06:04:08PM -0500, Hiten Sonpal wrote:
> There's got to be some way to configure it so that bounces / warning go
> only the list admin? I remember this back when I used to set up lists a
> few lifetimes ago. :-)

There certainly is. That's why this is the first one you've seen.

The problem is that this guy's mailer isn't following the rules.

I generally set restrict_post to filter out the spam and things like
the above message. But whygee wanted to leave the list open to posts
from non-subscribed addresses during the transition. Perhaps now it's
time to close it.

--Roger