Re: [f-cpu] dc and linux

I never see a tools that could use more than one cpu ! So forget SMP,
you will lose just a little more money. I just see in my favorite
asiatic shop that a Mother board+Athlon 1.4GHz+2Go will cost less than
5000 F ( <800 Euros). Pentuim 4 is good only for specific written code
(SSE2) so athlon could be much faster than Pentuim 4.

nicO