Re: [f-cpu] m4 won.

On Mon, Aug 20, 2001 at 11:33:09PM +0200, Yann Guidon wrote:
[...]
> > > It is going to take some time before i am
> > > ready so i am waiting for an update from Michael.
> >
> > Update for what, the instruction encoder?
> yes, or for whatever you have/want.
> since you sent me a "preliminary" package, i believe
> that a new version exists.

No, the code is still the same.  If there's nothing wrong with it,
I can put it into CVS.  Somehere below f-cpu/compiler, I suppose?

> > BTW: I created the first F-CPU object files yesterday :)
> and what does it make/compute ? :-)

Nothing... the source just contains every instruction variant we've
defined so far, plus the 79 asm directives I implemented (don't worry,
there are some aliases on the list).  The only thing that's still
missing is the relocation table.