Re: [f-cpu] [Fwd: [ff] f-cpu et savannah]

On Mon, Aug 20, 2001 at 11:33:01PM +0200, Yann Guidon wrote:
> hello,
>
> the message below announces that a project account is
> opened for F-CPU in the Savannah server (FSF/MIT).
> if you want to help with the organisation, you have
> to subscribe there then send your request to Philippe
> <reynes@irit.fr>
>
> BTW, we still need help for the maintainance of the
> F-CPU websites :-/

We have too many of them already.
What's this one supposed to be good for?

> REYNES Philippe wrote:
> >
> > Bonjour
> >
> > je viens de creer le projet f-cpu sur savannah.
> > http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/f-cpu/
> >
> > Bien entendu, toutes les personnes desirant faire
> > partie du projet doivent s'inscrire a savannah puis
> > me faire parvenir leur demande.
[...]

Does `toutes les personnes desirant faire partie du projet' mean what
I think?  "all people who wish to participate in the project"?

I didn't understand much of the rest.
Can somebody translate that, please?