[f-cpu] Erin64

Food for thought,

    As some of you know of my effort; I have added Instructions to the basic
DDP-516 repetoire.  The following are to support data handling (packing/unpacking) requirements for a 64 Bit design:

    Clear Bit
    Set Bit
    Test Bit & Branch
    Load selected Byte in the selected Byte Position
    Store selected Byte in the selected Byte Position
    Clear selected Byte in Accumulator (A-Reg)

    Haven't forgot you Ben - I wanted good news of implementation before sending you
a data package. The Load & Store logic is the most complicated compared to other
functions & requires a lot of FPGA cells.  The performance exceeds my self inflicted
requirements.

Dick Hartney