[f-cpu] TLB right

Hi,

	I am back from vacation and I read some thing coming from scary movie. We
must use 3 bits for right and that was an absolute requirement from the guy
that work on the grsecurity patch. Never remove it, without them we will have
some security problem.
	The use of a special instruction to know if the pointer is a part of the
kernel or not, mean that we need to change all the kernel exported function
to verify in software if all the pointer are ok or not. So if we port an OS,
we need to do a lot of change, and we can forget some of them (like the last
local bug in OpenBSD).
	To conclude, I am for super user security bits and we need 3 "real" bits for
security.

Cedric