Rep:RE: Rep:Re: Rep:Re: [f-cpu] TLB right + resume

-----Message d'origine-----
De: John Graley <JGraley@sonicblue.com>
A: "'f-cpu@seul.org'" <f-cpu@seul.org>
Date: 21/08/02
Objet: RE: Rep:Re: Rep:Re: [f-cpu] TLB right + resume

Surely it would be a simple matter in software to search through
executables
looking for the op-codes of illegal instructions before execution?

>>>This instruction are normaly used by the compiler to manage the
return adress stack, so the presence of this instruction are normal. We
want to avoid the change of the normal process run, like writing beside
an array to scratch the return adress.
nicO

Cheers, John