Re: [f-cpu] tlb last ! (secure bit, lib ring)

nicO = The Lord of the Ring(s) ? :-)

this thread is looking (at least to me, i don't
speak for other lurkers) like it's going in endless
circles.

Sure, F-CPU was not designed for security in the
beginning, and it's probably the right time to address
this issue. But remember that it must remain simple,
and what is simple for you might be out of reach
for many people.

i'll adopt a "middle" behaviour : TLB format can
be user-defined until F-CPU v1 is frozen. Though my
new job at http://www.artabel.net/ might slow the process.

All i want it something that works (and i'm not alone).
I don't need a Hurd-like project.

/me ---> /home/bed.