Re: [f-cpu] Correction for manual 0.2.6

> Will be fixed for next release.
>
> Thanks for all this remarks. I am planing to release a new version of the
> manual during the second week of september.

Good news, if you would, I could make a read of it and search for
similar errors, before an official release. I known it was a difficult
task to correct a manual so if you need help, ask me.

Have you plan to split the manual in different book, like I've suggested
in past. I think with 3 book, it was more easy to use :

One for description and history, the first part of the actual manual, so
we don't need it each time a new release was published.

One for hardware description, part II, II and IV of the actual manual,
mainly for HW guy, but also for SW.

And last a book for the ISA.

It was more easy to have different book when you search a thing, and if
you make an asm prog you generaly use only the third book, if you want
to present the F-Cpu at a new person you show it the book one in first time.

--
Thomas Lavergne                       "Le vrai rêveur est celui qui rêve
                                        de l'impossible."  (Elsa Triolet)