Re: [f-cpu] Correction for manual 0.2.6

On Wed, Aug 28, 2002 at 04:19:00PM +0200, Lavergne Thomas wrote:
> Some little errors in the manual :
[...]
> Page 133 : dhiftl
>
> Use the opcode of shiftl instead of his own opcode.
[...]

I looked at this again, and the result is that shiftl and dshiftl can
(and should) share a single opcode. The only difference between the
instructions is that dshiftl provides a second result word (the EU_SHL
always provides it, but it is ignored for shiftl). The same is true for
[d]shiftr, [d]shiftra, [d]bitrev as well as their immediate versions. That
is, the d- prefix can be represented as a flag if there is room in the
instruction. In that case, we may also change the syntax and make it a
-d suffix.