[f-cpu] Re: Welcome to f-cpu

Hi everybody,

I don't want to seem rude or anything but is anybody still working on this project? It seems the
latest sources are from feb. 2004. Am I looking in the right directory
(http://www.f-cpu.org/new/?M=D) or am I doing something wrong?

I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.