Re: [f-cpu] first questions

hi,

Michael Riepe wrote:

Hi.

Bogdan Petrisor wrote:

So the question would be: was a Harvard architecture considered for F-CPU?

I'm not sure, but I guess the answer is no.

what kind of "harvard" does Bogdan mean ? the target usage of F-CPU being a "small workstation", a Von Neumann approach is necessary (at least, from the user's point of view).

Second: is there and SDRAM controller inside LSU or Fetch unit or that would be an external block?

It's supposed to be internal, but outside the LSU and IFD units.

yep. YG