Re: [f-cpu] yet another bag of bugs

hi,

Cedric BAIL wrote:

> > Nono, just the uncompress file to be quickly looked by a browser.
> >
> > > if i'm right, we'll need a webmaster AND a PHP-based forum engine...
> > > I know a few people who can do PHP/dynamic HTML but they are all
> > > extremely busy : Lionel, Graham, ...
> > >

> > Maybe a wiki web server ?
> > nicO
> A better idea will to have a CVS web. A good question is did we have a CVS,
> and what is his CVS_ROOT variable ?

oh, and another question : a "CVSmail" would be quite useful.
we send a mail to a specific address, the server strips the
messages (to put it on the update field) and the attached file
is uncompressed and put at the right place.

Since i'm very busy, lazy and lame, i can't access to the
CVS repository to update the GAOS CVS. a CVSmail would be
a must, because there's a firewall at the university
(only http and ftp downloads work).

dreaming, dreaming...

> A+
>   Cedric