Re: [f-cpu] Is there anybody interested in writing an article about f-cpu/fc0?

hello,

Andreas Romeyke wrote:
> Hello,
>
> GAOS commits periodically a free available brochure about free
> technologies (in German, in case of freedom, not free beer). Is anybody
> interested in writing an article (English or German, is equal) there? The
> target group is advanced, with a more technical than political view.
> Wanted is a technical overview about f-cpu and its first implementation
> fc0, the current state of development, methods and techniques which makes
> programmers life easier.

I can start to write a part, as an english translation of an article
i have to write for a french magazine. What is the expected size ?
is it for a paper issue or electronic publication ? Can you point us
to past issues ?

> My sparetime is limited and my technical comprehension in this case is
> similiar with amateur/hobbyist, but I would cowriting the article.

At least you can reread and correct (grammatical/edition) errors, i hope :-)

> Bye Andreas
>
> PS.:
> The article could be reuseable used

i hope so :-)