Re: [f-cpu] Manual problems and strchr optimized routine

In fact I don't see your message before...

> ** logic
> There might be explained what is meant by andn. These
> can be found at page 54 but is missing in OPs reference page.

I don't understand what you mean by "missing in OPs reference page" (I fint it
page page 149).  But in fact if you ask to see something like this :
r1 = r2 andn r3, I am not sure it's needed.

> ** cand/cor
> There might be mentioned that is sets ALL bits of word to
> the result of and/or of bits. Because problem with mux insn
> I wasn't even understand it from examples :(

COR/CAND/MUX definition was copy/paste from a text that quickly write Yann
about this instruction. So some clarification in the description are still
needed.

> ** mux
> The description doesn't make sense as English sentence to me.
> Also from ROP2-YG-2001201.tgz sources it seems that mux is
> done bitwise, so that what is a size flag here for ?

I understand mux as a SIMD conditionnal move, but it's perhaps an error of
interpretation (For the sense problem, I think I forgot to copy/past a part
of the original text).

Cedric