Re: [f-cpu] dynamic code reuse

Imagine the instruction :

WATCH R1,R2,R3, [PC + #imm] W1, W2

R1,R2,R3, W1,W2 are register #imm is an immediat

Those instruction act as :

if (def cache{R1,R2,R3,PC})
{
 	fetch (PC + #imm)
	(W1,W2) = cache{R1,R2,R3,PC}
}
else
{       fetch (PC+1)
	cache(R1,R2,R3,PC) = (W1,W2)@[PC + #imm] <- the result of registre W1,W2
                                                      are cached at this point
}

It explicitly keep a result in a specific cache.

nicO