Re: [f-cpu] Prefetcher draft

hello,

Pierre Tardy wrote:

Here is the abstract of what we have understood about F-CPU prefetcher.

do you mean the "Fetcher" ? the unit that stores instructions ?

Some thing are still blur. (what is a miss for exemple).

Please fill free to comment ( avoiding too big flamewars though :) )

This is not really a criticism but it looks confusing and not very clear to me.
for example, it is not clear what the fields in the tables are.
You don't say either if you want to be close to the FC0 or if you
want to make something more generic.

BTW, i know well that making a good drawing is very difficult.

greets,

YG