[f-cpu] F-CPU invited at the Libre Software Meeting

hello,

Pierre Jarillon, president of ABUL (http://www.abul.org/,
Linux User Group of Bordeaux) invites the worldwide F-CPU community
to the yearly Libre Software Meeting (http://lsm.abul.org/ or
http://lsm2002.abul.org/ if the first doesn't work).
Last year, hundreds of Free Software developpers from all countries
gathered and organised conferences and meetings. This year,
F-CPU has a place because of its indirect impact on Free Software
and we could meet GNU developpers that could help port GCC for
example. I also hope that we will be able to make a big family
photograph of a large portion of the worldwide F-CPU team.

Some practical details :
- LSM takes place in July, from 9th to 13th.
- no subscription fee
- infrastructure is provided by ABUL : rooms, internet, projectors...
- small fees for the sleeping rooms (10 euros ?)

OTOH, ABUL asks how many people will come and how many presentations
and conferences will be held. We have to give a first estimation
to ease their work. We need to know whether you come, yes, maybe or not,
what you propose to do there etc...

If you don't come, then, huh, you gotta have a really good excuse anyway...

WHYGEE