Re: Re: [f-cpu] F-CPU invited at the Libre Software Meeting

hi !
>De: Juergen Goeritz
>Hi there,
>
>from my experience the software stuff always is at least
>one or two generations behind hardware things. My concerns
>about f-cpu are also related to development of the compiler
>tool kit. Is there a document where the compiler writers
>can get an idea about the rules for generation of good and
>efficient code?

grmblgrmblgrmbl....
i know i should write one but don't have time :-(
i will probably write articles containing the "useful stuff"
and make the complete document slowly with the
useful pieces from the articles. it's the path
to the least effort...

>JG
YG