No Subject

Hi

 I think that it was not too obvious for the lsm in Bordeau.
The idea is to have some conferences for newbee, but that's not all.
We can do some really technical discussion about some parts of the
F-CPU like an LSU conference, IRQ, DMA or whatever you wan't
about the F-CPU (software or hardware). Theses conference's topic
can be some parts that are not actually decided and it can be a start
for a finishing the manual ;-)
 We must provide a list of conferences that will be done, and the
number of people that could came.

 I have started to write down an up to date manual, so I download
the CVS... Well, it take too much time for my modem, it's why I think
that it could be a good idea to split the CVS in some module like :
VHDL, manual, www-org, www-de, ... (if we are not alone on this CVS,
we could add a f-cpu prefix). I think it would be more easy to maintain
and we can assigne a maintainer for each part of the CVS's module so that
it could dynamise the use of the CVS. What do you thing about this idea ?

A+
  Cedric