[f-cpu] F-CPU on GPlinux booth at Solution Linux, the february 4th-5th-6th2003

Hello,

On the french F-CPU liste, Nicole has proposed to burn some F-CPU cdrom to offert/sell them during the Solution Linux show the next February 4th to 6th.

What do you think about this ?

The selling price can be the price of burning cdrom.
For the content, make some proposal; to me I think than it must content :
* The manual 0.2.6
* The last snapshot of vhdl code
* A snapshot content all development tools (editor, simulator, test-generator, testbench...)
* The article which present the F-CPU objectives
* The last presentation from previous shows made in 2002/2003, like Berlin

Comment welcome,

Just an Illusion

--
"The matrix is my world, I am a shadow.