[f-cpu] COMPLIMENT OF THE SEASON

FROM:THE CHAIRMAN,
     CONTRACT REVIEW PANEL,( CRP )
     FEDERAL MINISTRY OF WORKS AND HOUSING
     FEDERAL SECRETARIAT OFFICE COMPLEX
     F.C.T ABUJA.

              FUND TRANSFER/INVESTMENT

Dear  Friend,

First, I must solicit your strictest confidence in
this transaction,this
is by virtue of it's nature as being utterly
confidential and top secret.

Study this portion carefully and advice categorically,
if you will be
able to handle, as I might not want to be exposed of
the information
considering the source and reputation of my name.

I am the Director of project and the newly appointed
chairman, contract
reviewing committee(CRC) of the Federal ministry of
Works and Housing(FMW&H)in
Abuja, Nigeria. I am seeking your assistance to enable
me transfer the
sum of US$21.4million into your account for mutual
benefits.This money
came about as a result of a contract executed on
behalf of my Ministry,
the
(Federal Ministry of Works and Housing).

This contract
was officially
assigned to be awarded and executed by two foreign
contractors at the
tune of US$94m but in the course of our
negotiation,
we bargained with only one foreign contractor, a
Bulgarian firm which
now executed the contract at the cost of
US$72.6m thus leaving
the remaining US$21.4million  to our (members of the CRP )
benefits unknown to
the contractor and any other person in my Ministry.
This contract has
been satisfactorily executed and inspected as the
Bulgarian firm is presently
securing his payment from my ministry.

It is however to this effect that I seek your maximum
assistance and
approval to present your company name alongside with
the Bulgarian contractor
as the second foreign contractor to enable me transfer
the differenceUS$21.4million into
your account for  further investment depending on your
advice.On actualization
of the transaction, the funds will be shared thus:

1.  30% of the money go to you for acting as the
beneficiary of the funds.

2. 10% for reimbursement to both parties for
incidental expenses that
may be incurred in the course of the transaction for
insurance, phone
bills,
documentation etc.

3.  60%to me.

All logistics are in place and all modalities worked
out for the smooth
actualization of the transaction within fourteen
working days of commencement
after receiving the following information in your response: Your
name or company s
name,address, phone/fax numbers and the activities of
your company.

The above information will enable me make application
and lodge claims
to concerned Ministries in favour of your company or
name and it is pertinent
to state here that this deal is entirely based on
trust and the fear
of God.

If you are able to handle this, feel free to reach  me
back for a perfect
understanding of the transaction.

Thanks in anticipation of your positive response.

Yours faithfully

Dr Gabriel  Okhai.