[f-cpu] AMD OPTERON/ATHLON

HI GUYS

    Still looking and watching.  I am using 39, yes I said 39 ALP76 Processors which serve as my Language Processor.  The TIPS Software that I am capturing is written in re-locatable code.  None of the routines are more than 512 Instructions.  Each Processor is assigned a specific Block and forwarding is accomplished via Interrupt to select a Specific Sub-routine (processor).  No processor services more than eight (8) subroutines.  To prevent a logjam multiple processors are used.

    The TIPS software can be used almost as is.  I didn't plan it that way, but that is the way the cookie crumbled; so to speak.  In addition; I am on using the ON-CHIP
RAM for Instructions and Operands. In some cases the Operand is OFF-CHIP and
Arbitration is required for Reads and Writes to the SSRAM four port things.  These are organized horizontally in a group of eight where each has a dedicated Read and Write Port so the arbitration is to one of the eight.  I think I say that correctly.

    Questions will certainly be replied to.

Regards
Dick Hartney