[f-cpu] Prefetcher (instruction cache L0) our first draft

Attached the modifications of fctools0.3's emu, by tired.
We have added an instruction cache L0. As it is not well defined in the
handbook, we are requesting comments about this code.

The algorithm is well explained as comments in the code (prefetcher.c)
We have an asm code that do matrix multiplication ( with 3 embraced loops).
We are also requesting comments about this code, and our understanding of the
f-cpu way of coding.

greets,
Pierre and François.