Re: [f-cpu] YYEEEEEAAAAAAAAH !!!

hi !

Carlos De Urresti Hannoh wrote:
> From: "Yann Guidon" <whygee@f-cpu.org>
> > i just got a letter that writes that
> > i am admitted in DEA (pre-doctorate level).
> > i've been waiting for this news for one year.
> Just droping a line to wish you good luck on your new studies ;)
thank you  ! i got a lot of similar wishes and it feels good :-)

> I'm currently downloading the old f-cpu yahoogroups's posts.
> You can see and advance of it at http://f-cpu.lphalt.com/historical
> I'll need some time to get down everything and after this I'll start to
> design a front site to it.

great ! i thought someone else would do that, but since you are the first
to do it, it's your "baby" now :-) good luck and thank you !
i have taken a little look and it seems to be great.

> Btw, I'm attending HAL as told long time ago.. how can I recognize where you
> people will be before Friday? I'm arriving late night Thursday.

you will recognize us easily because we team up with the linuxfr people.
i'm hoping to build a nice white flag with the F-CPU logo on it.

> Thanks and again ;) best wishes.
> Carlos Uresti.
WHYGEE