[f-cpu] ERIN32 Presentation

    If any of you are planning to attend the Microprocessor Forum 2001 at San Jose, CALIF in October this year; look for me on Tuesday the 16th from 5:30 PM to 8:30 PM.  My proposal for the other presentation was rejected - actually I prefer it this way because all of the BIG guys ate up all the time - they appear to be pushing LAN's with Gigabit serial transfers with EDAC.  I believe my presentation will cause a stirring of minds.  My processor architecture and system acrchitecture is different than anything on the market - if any of you paid any attention to my previous remarks on F-CPU you will be aware of this.
    For any info on where I am today - send me questions.

Sincerely
Richard E. Hartney
Research Director
Erin Greene & Associates