Re: [f-cpu] Late answer

Hi all,

I come back and take a long time to read all message...
And more time to understand all :-)

In the discution about loadcons, personnaly I agree with Michael Riepe
solution, because it's possibly a bit more difficult to implement in
hardware side (but I'm not sure... ) but it's a lot simpler and more
powerfull in software side.
And personnaly I think that the design of a cpu is to find a good middle
between software and hardware.

If you look at the x86 architecture, it was designed by hardware man,
and look at the 68000 it was designed by software man, and all have
problems, I think we must keep the two side in mind.

Thanks for your attention.

Tom

PS: I've not used BabelFish but I'm not sure the result was better :-)
--
Thomas Lavergne                       "Le vrai rêveur est celui qui rêve
                                        de l'impossible."  (Elsa Triolet)