Rep:[f-cpu] Re: LSM2002 : Proceedings for the F-CPU topic

I don't see it's really negative.

The colision with others conference are the same problem for each
speaker.

For the association, there is a big problem : what do we want to do with
it ? Very few people have answer to the question.

From my point of view, the main goal of this association is to have a
credible intermediate for sponsoring in front of compagny or university.

Cedric propose to use the facilities offer by its school. The school is
a little bit contreversal and a lot of other university will not want to
work with us because there is written "Epita" somewhere in the
association status.

So such association does not need to have a big managment. So it could
be simply address to a private place.

I want to try to use the facilities of the school where i come from. I
am pretty sure that they won't help us if we use the Epita structure.

Cedric must send his slide to the organisation (in picture format !).

nicO