Re: Rep:Re: Rep:Re: [f-cpu] Stack handling

Nicolas Boulay wrote:
> That's OS stuff not cpu one.
Writing a good OS is hard with crappy hardware.I would like a Good CPU
and a good hardware inteface. While a CPU is not directly involved with
I/O and user/system software they still are tightly coupled system and
design change in one area has a large impact in another one.

Also while off topic the anime "Lain:The serial experiments" is a good
si-fi story in the post-internet-age. It really makes you think about
the future.

PS. I feel the RISC idea is a step backwards and the way to go is a
CLEAN VITRUAL cpu/memory/io design.
--
Ben Franchuk - Dawn * 12/24 bit cpu *
www.jetnet.ab.ca/users/bfranchuk/index.html