Re: [f-cpu] condition flag location

hi !

for more informations, read the files
f-cpu/INSTRUCTIONS.txt and
f-cpu/FORMAT.txt which contain the correct bit numbers.

If you have found a place where the manual is not
correctly updated, please warn Cédric (but i think he's
in vacations for the week-end now)

Concerning the assembler : i wonder if that was a good
idea to get back at it now. in fact it opens a whole
new (old) can of stincky worms and we haven't even
solved many problems yet. My priority now is to finish
all the EUs, both in C and VHDL, so they work in SIMD
and pass the same tests whatever the langage.

From there, we will be able to rewrite the opcode map
and solve scheduling problems. Currently, only ROP2
is almost ready (i have to check your changes) and the
register set has problemsin the VHDL version.
Given these simple and critical issues, i don't have
the courage to do something even more complicated now.

jaap stolk wrote:

> --- jaap stolk <jwstolk@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >
> > as sayd last nignt, i would look it up:
> >
> > JMP:
> > condition = bits 19-21
> >

> JMP: --> correction: MOVE
>
> > condition = bits 10-12
> >
> > i think i found why, the bit numbering is
> > different.
> > what's the story on bit numbering?
>
>  the Revision history in the manual:
>  07/20/2002 : Reverse all the bits.