Re: [f-cpu] New manual release (0.2.6)

Cedric BAIL wrote:
>   Change are :
>      - Reversing all the bits

I'm not here when you have discussed this chage, and I think you have
good reason for changing it, but what are these ?

I love numbering :
   OPCODE FLAGS ...

because if you flag was well assigned you ca make this for the assembling :

ASM = OPCODE | (FLAGS << OPCODE_SIZE) | ...

And you can use the same Flags constants for all opcode if they share
the same flags.
with the other order you can't because of the different flag space size
if the different instruction format.

--
Thomas Lavergne                       "Le vrai rêveur est celui qui rêve
                                        de l'impossible."  (Elsa Triolet)