Re: [f-cpu] New snapshot for EU_INC and EU_CMP

Hello,

Michael Riepe wrote:

>On Tue, Jul 30, 2002 at 08:54:46PM +0200, Etienne LABARRE wrote:
>[...]
>
>>>Did you find source code or documentation for package std_logic_misc?
>>>
>>???? It's standard library. Packages std_logic_1164 and std_logic_misc
>>are available with all vhdl tools.
>>(For example, with Simili, in Simili_dir/lib/ieee/stdlogicmisc.vhd)
>>

>A `standard' is something people have agreed on. Not everything that
>is found in library std or library ieee is a standard (especially if
>you use Synopsys).

But which people ? When you can found this package in standard version
of Synopsis, Mentor Graphics and Cadence tools, you can say than this a
'standard' package de facto.
If you reply than you have some other tools which doesn't support this,
I can only say than this 3 societies cover between 80% and 90% of the
EDA market tools (this is a fact), and the 'standard' (and indirectly
the norme) are decided by them.

Just an Illusion

--
"The matrix is my world, I am a shadow.