Re: [f-cpu] Re: There's something going wrong here...

On Tue, Jun 11, 2002 at 09:33:08PM +0200, Cedric De Wilde wrote:
[...]
> We need to reorganize. When someone is interested by  the f-cpu, he has
> to go to http://www.f-cpu.org/ , http://www.f-cpu.de/ and
> http://f-cpu.seul.org/ , he has to pick up some informations at
> different places, most of theses web sites are not up to date. Just look
> the manual, on f-cpu.org and f-cpu.de, it's the 0.2, on seul, it's 0.2.1
> however the last one is 0.2.5.

And the best idea you had was to add *yet another* new site?
Go sit in a corner.

> > Besides that, I still refuse to put my code-in-progress into a remote CVS,
> > for reasons I stated several times, long ago - remember my dial-up line?
> > I also refuse to work with a site which talks to me in a language I
> > don't understand, i.e. everything but english or german.
> >

> I've installed daCode on tuxfamily, it remain some bugs and it's not
> oficially launched. The site still in beta, we need to test. Of course,
> official News will be in english.

I don't care any longer.

> > Therefore, I do not support this move. I suggest that you (whoever
> > initiated this) concentrate on the design and implementation of the
> > F-CPU and tools and stop `collecting' homepages and CVS archives.
> >

> I'm the new webmaster, I can update the website alone, like this, you
> can continue to work the f-cpu without thinking about the web site. For
> CVS, there will only remain tuxfamily and seul for backup and that's
> all.

What this project really needs is somebody who kicks off all those who
say "we need to reorganize" but never wrote a fucking line of VHDL code
in their sad lives.

I'm tired of this kind of shit. It literally makes me SICK!
Under these conditions, you should not count on me any longer.