Re: [f-cpu] Simulating with GHDL

Hi!

[...]
> does that mean that you get out of your position that "you don't want to
> deal with companies" ? does that mean that you'd like to try their SW ?
> or even a demo board ?... :-)

Did I really say that?

Of course I'll try their software, if the conditions are reasonable.
If they give me a perpetual full license without asking for my date of
birth, address, phone number and shoe size, and don't require me to
download dozens of megabytes of stuff from the net, I'll happily use
their SW, HW or whatever they have to offer.

[...]
> >I'm also looking for a sponsor ;)  I wish I had something like the dual
> >1,8 GHz Opteron with 6 MByte of RAM that I tested recently...
> >
> 6Mbytes ? i wish there's a LOT of swap space ;-P

Err, GBytes of course.  And HyperTransport interfaces to the peripherals.
Didn't I always say that a serial link is better than a bus? ;)