Re: [f-cpu] IEEE FP exceptions

hi,

Michael Riepe wrote:

On Sat, Mar 01, 2003 at 11:27:00AM +0100, Yann Guidon wrote:

hoping to revive this list,

I guess that was enough revival for a single mail, wasn't it? ;)

yup and i already regret it :-)
The FP stuff is ok because it's "future work" and the integer part is not even finished.
However, the redesign of the conditions is less amusing because i am not
in a mood for digging into F-CPU details :-/
I am well aware that the "zero" and "msb" conditions contain problems
but i can live with them and compiler problems are ... compiler problems.
It's already a big chance that the whole architecture is still alive after almost 4 years.

I wish i could get back to "active contribution mode" but i have
no money left and i can't do volunteer work now :-(

YG