[f-cpu] Placing better status info on home page

Hi

I was wondering if some up-to-date ststus info could be added (in a prominant place) to fcpu.org, so uninvolved-but-interested
people like me don't have to hunt around so much for a quick progress overview? I am thinking along the lines of the image at
http://www.f-cpu.seul.org/new/FC0-02_07_2002.gif (which is the most up-to-date I could find. Just something quick and general to
give a crude idea, no need to waste lots of time that can be better spent on designing the actual device(s).

Regards, glenalec.

PS. Excellent work, people. I'm sticking with horrible, horrible (but cheap and readily avaliable) IA32 for now in the hope that in
a few years, when I go 64-bit, it can be to a F-CPU!