Re: [f-cpu] f-cpu.org DNS updated :-)

hi,

Carlos Uresti wrote:

Yann Guidon:

Back in 2001, I gzipped the old yahoo group.

Also requested to be a list admin which I haven't been
able to do so. 1. Never got into it, as asking how would I been helping?

So, my email is regarding 2 inquiries.

1- Where could I get the gzip file to download?

http://f-cpu.seul.org/mail/

2- Is anyone doing the admin mailling list job?

i am currently receiving the majordomo notices (unsub, sub, rejection of emails from unsub' people). it's running fine, and the seul.org may give help when needed.

thanks for still caring :-)

Best regards,
Carlos Uresti.

YG