Re: [f-cpu] Status quo

Hi Yann,

Before doing anything, I'm looking around
to see who is still here and who wants
to do what.

That depends mostly on where the road leads to.
I must admit, I nearly forgot everything about the f-cpu so I just read the manual 0.27 describing the f-cpu.
Please help us: Where are we now and what are the next milestones?
Has there ever been an existing prototype board of the f-cpu e.g. a Xilinx development board or something like that? I'm a programmer for over thirty years and one of my hobbies is porting operating systems to some very strange cpus. Currently I'm porting FORTH onto a cpu which a friend of mine designs. It's a kind of 68020 with an integrated DSP for a new kind of effect processing device. FORTH is a stack oriented language and so I'm annoying him constantly with wishes for more stack oriented machine commands :-) So I don't know if I can really help designing the cpu, but I'm sure I can help adding some comments concerning the instruction set.

Ralf