Re: Call to all the lurkers (Re: [f-cpu] Status quo)

Confirm

Am 31.03.2015 um 00:00 schrieb whygee@xxxxxxxxx:
Hello again,

It might be time to move the list somewhere else and "actively" refresh the address list. I have removed many faulty addresses and less than 80 remain after the cleanup (down from about 140 some days ago). However many errors are unreported and I have confirmation of activity from only a dozen addresses, so more than 70%
of the addresses could be dead.

You are hereby invited to confirm (or deny, or neither) your interest in the project
by sending a message to the list (or to me if you're shy).

Cordially,
yg